Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 1997 11:36:37 +0800
From:      "xiong@szptt.net.cn" <xiong@szptt.net.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   about freebsd 2.1.7.1 release install

I try to install freebsd 2.1.7.1 release via ppp. I can't do because I
was told that compat21 medium does not find. I check the directory
structure in ftp.freebsd.org/pub/freebsd/2.1.7release, I find directory
compat20. I can't find directory compat21. I don't know why.
 Another question: what's the difference between 2.1.7 release and
2.1.7.1 release? What's the difference between installing 2.1.7 and
installing 2.1.7.1 ?
   Thank you .
                       NOTICE: my email address is
                        kitty@rainbow.pku.edu.cn