Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 23:27:56 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What programs use libreadline?

Aside from gdb in the source tree, which programs use libreadline?  I'm
assuming bash does, but I'm not aware of any other program that uses it
that runs (or might run) under FreeBSD.  If you know of a program, can
you send me private email and let me know so I can test out a change I
would like to make to the readline library to make it easier to upgrade
to newer versions of gdb when they are released.

Thanks,

Nate