Date:      Sat, 01 Mar 2008 16:27:45 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        "Chris H." <chris#@1command.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE Available

> But I'm not up to it right now. I'll save it for another posting.

Posting come & go & forgotten, so I suggest send your final script
as a send-pr to eg the doc/ tree.  That (doc/ tree) (& www tree generated
from it, copied in advanced to local host) people can have available
eg on local laptop, even if off line travelling, so no need of
continuous net/ web dependence.

Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
	Mail just Ascii plain text.  HTML & Base64 is spam.