Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2012 15:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Waitman Gobble" <uzimac@da3m0n8t3r.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BCM94313

--bound1339365818

Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote ..
> The AR9285 will work fine. :-)
>

> adrian

Cool, thanks. I have a HP branded 1/2 height AR9285 ordered, should be here Tuesday. (The only 9285 I have if 'full' height and I don't see a way to get it to fit in the laptop.)

The AR9485 is also listed on whitelist so when you get to that point of wanting to test... :)

I could not seem to get the BCM94313 to work with if_bwn.ko driver, following instructions in the man page for bwn. It's not listed as supported so I guess it will not work.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA

--bound1339365818--