Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2003 02:05:00 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD amd64 List <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Info page and archive?

--mhjHhnbe5PrRcwjY

On 2003.08.06 16:28:04 -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Looking through google I read about a FreeBSD AMD64 page. What is the URL?

The URL is http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/x86-64.html , but it doesn't
contain much useful information at the moment.

I'm working on an update to the page, which I expect to get finished
within a couple of days.

> Also I tried to search the archives for the list and noticed there is not
> even an option to search for this list at
> http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html

Your right.  I will make sure it gets added, though there are some
problems with the search engine on that page at the moment.  Thanks for
letting us know.

You can also use the archives for this list at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-amd64/ .

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team