Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:12:01 +1100
From:      Andrew Johns <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        dici (=?iso-8859-1?Q?D=E9veloppement?= Informatique de C.I) <dicidt@africaonline.co.ci>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Difficulty to run files from SCO XENIX

"dici (Développement Informatique de C.I)" wrote:

>  >Hello,>Is there a special setting to execute file I used to run on
> SCO XENIX ?>A quick answer may offer a choice of new UNIX OS.>How can
> I improve my future knowledge using FreeBSD without hacking on the>web
> ?>Yours.>M. Jonas AYENA (COTE D'IVOIRE - WEST AFRICA)

First, enable ICBS support in /etc/rc.conf.
Second, buy the book "The Complete FreeBSD"
Third, please please don't send HTML mail to the list - locate the
option in your email program to send as text only and wrap it at ~70
characters - not everyone can use a browser to read mail.
--
Regards                        |    _/\_/\
Andrew Johns BSc (Comp Sci)    |   /      \

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed
FreeBSD."