Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:29:36 -0700
From:      "Kelsey Cummings" <kc@neteze.com>
To:        "Doug" <Doug@gorean.org>, "Francis J. Bruening" <francis.j.bruening@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        "freebsd" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: newbie question re: TNT2 support & SBLive?

I belive that the OSS has support for the mixers on the SBlive, but not
digital audio or MIDI.  I think they stoped developing the driver since
Creative released a linux module for the SBlive, or at least put it on hold.
According to the guys at OSS, the linux driver won't work with BSD at all.
(I've got my orginal SB16 card that is almost a full length ISA in my
workstation -- I think thats the only choice for now)

Kelsey Cummings
System Administrator
NetEase, Inc.
kc@neteze.com