Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:11:02 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OT. Compaq Proliant 1600/300

Hello all.

I'm sorry this is off topic.

A client changed his server and is selling me a Compaq Proliant 1600/300
with 384 Mb, 3 Hd Ultra wide SCSI 9.1GB each and a DAT 12/24 Gb.

The machine is a Pentium II one.
I was thinking on buying an old machine for my testings and learning with
Freebsd 4.3 and seems this one could be of help.

Questions:

1) Any ideas of how much is the value of this machine?
2) Anyone is working with FreeBSD 4.2 or superior with this model?.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

JB