Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2006 01:22:31 -0400
From:      "David Sledge" <dsledge@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: Q) eclipse 3.2 (Callisto)

------=_Part_33286_8768529.1154409751480

Here is the eclipse3.2 port I have created. It builds and installs
successfully. I have compiled and run a simple java application and all
worked as expected. I have also installed the RDT ruby plugin and the
RadRails plugin without any problems. Please give it a try, I have not found
any errors with it so far. I was also planning on working some of the
patches into the main eclipse stream if able to make porting easier on the
next release of eclipse. I made the port directory eclipse3.2 so that
eclipse 3.1.2 can still be installed if people have problems with the new
version. I have attached the shar file for people to try it out. I would
like to submit the pr sometime tomorrow unless a problem is uncovered.  Let
me know asap if you see any problems. Also, would it be better to submit it
as an update to the existing eclipse port or leave it as a new port
eclipse3.2?

I only have it supporting gtk x86 and gtk amd64 right now. I did not add
support for motif. I was planning on adding that as an update to the port
later if someone needs it to run it with motif instead of gtk.

------=_Part_33286_8768529.1154409751480--