Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:06:03 +0530 (IST)
From:      "G.B.Naidu" <gbnaidu@sasi.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kernel debugging...

Hi,

I would like to know how to do a kernel debugging. Though I am not
entirely new but am not confident about it. So some body help me to
find out some pointers about this. I am going through the handbook. But
still some insights will be appreciated.

I didn't find kgdb command on my machine. Do I need to get it separately
from net? I am running FreeBSD 3.1 version.

thanks
--gb