Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:41:52 -0700
From:      Bradford Castalia <Castalia@azstarnet.com>
To:        sada@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: linux-netscape-communicator-4.8

Recently I lost the spell check capability in the Compose
window (Spelling button and Check Spelling item of the Tools
menu both disabled) of linux-netscape-communicator-4.79. I
had done a pkg_add that included a dependency on linux_base-7.1_1,
so I suspected that had introduced an incompatibility that
affected the spell checking support. Seeing that the package
description for linux-netscape-communicator-4.8 listed
linux_base-7.1_1 as a dependency I have upgraded, but spell
checking is still disabled. Any suggestion on how to get the
spell checking to work again?

Thnx,

Bradford Castalia

idaeim:castalia>> uname -a