Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 12:29:25 +0700 (ICT)
From:      tarika tida noinoi <tarika@ibm.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can not connect to internet

hi,

i have two pcs that use freebsd.  they form a very simple lan, via ed0.
the first one is configured as a gateway and connected to my isp almost all the
time.  the second is 386 and intend to be a client.

i try to ftp to, for example freebsd.org, from my second machine but i can not
get connected to.

so what is the problem, oh yes they both use freebsd 2.2.7

thanks in advance.

regards,
pirat sriyotha
(tarika@ibm.net)