Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:52:34 -0700
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: native RealServer now available

Chris Coleman wrote:

> There used to be a native one for FBSD 2.x  This is new for 3.X

	You know, that may be the difference.  I'm trying to think back now,
which machine did I put that on?  I may have gone ahead an put it on a
3.x box back then, even though it may have been for 2.x.

	When I hear back from my former co-workers I'll be sure to verify all
of this.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu