Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:36:43 -0600
From:      "Doug Paquette" <dcpaq2@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "Free BSD I386 List" <freebsd-i386@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hard Drive Geometry Warning

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C4CF27.802B44D0

Group,

I have a warning messaeg showing up on my computer when trying to install
Free BSD 4.9 on an IDE hard drive and cannot for the life of me figure out
what is causing this. I have looked into everything I know and dont know
what to do.

The Warning message says something about a Geometry error or something like
that to do with the bios or something.

I have taken a photo of the screen with my camera and have attached it to
this message.

If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much

Doug

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C4CF27.802B44D0--