Date:      11 Nov 1999 02:25:10 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: optimization changed from TIME to SPACE

Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> writes:

> On 10 Nov 1999, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

[snip: some silly quote on squid]
> newp, you got it wrong...
[snip]
> you ought to pick up "The Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD
> Operating System" to really understand the what's going on.

And I certainly will.  Thank you for pointing that out.  The last
BSD-design related book I skimmed through was for 4.3-BSD, probably
bitterly outdated by now.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]