Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:15:34 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   error message from pkg on HEAD

So, now when I run pkg I get the following:
pkg: Ignoring bad configuration entry in /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf: "URL: http://pkg.freebsd.org/${ABI}/latest"
pkg: Ignoring bad configuration entry in /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf: true
pkg: Ignoring bad configuration entry in /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf: "SRV"

pkg does seem to work so I'm not sure what I need to do.  I think I was
told to add these lines to the file, though I'm not sure, so I don't want
to delete them.

Thanks for help in letting me know what the solution is.

# pkg -v
1.2.4_1
# uname -a
FreeBSD carbon.funkthat.com 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #4 r260082M: Wed Jan  1 12:08:41 PST 2014     jmg@carbon.funkthat.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/lockprof  amd64
# cat /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf
FreeBSD:
  ENABLED: YES
  MIRROR_TYPE: SRV

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579