Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:05:55 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   how do I grab multiple files?

Hi there,
I'm writing a port for a development library that doesn't
come with any documentation.
However, there's a separate textfile which describes the formats the
library uses. I want to install that with the contents of the main tarball.

The port itself builds and installs/deinstalls cleanly, even portlint
is happy with it :)

Is there a way to do this without creating another port
as a dependency
(we're only talking about a 5k textfile here)?

i.e. how do you tel la port to download more than one file?

Thanks.
--
"These are the propulsion systems used by NASA for the moonshots,"
		said Tom apologetically.