Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:31:18 +0100
From:      Edd <list@arameus.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: I must be doing something wrong!

It is a well known bug to do with OSS in the base of the FreeBSD dist
that stops it compiling. There is a range of OSVERSIONS that the port
will not compile on listed in the Makefile. Therefore I have not got as
far as compiling , so i cannot show an error. Well apart from that the
port tells me 'it will not compile so dont even bother trying'.

Please explain proflibs. How might I disable them.

Thanks