Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 97 12:42:23 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@super.zippo.com>
To:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997 02:49:10 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> As Mark Mayo wrote:
>> > a great looking desktop! For starters, check out mine at:
>> > http://vinyl.quickweb.com/mark/FreeBSD

>Well, the WC CDROM folks looked at the picture, thought "huh. we can
>do better" and they're now working on a new FreeBSD screenshot for the
>catalog, that's all I can say. ;-)
>	Jordan

If they could do better why didn do it before.? :)

Along differerent lines I was wondering why doesn't WC do a Business
subscription?
1 Year prepaid by check upgrades. Make it $100 in case 3 upgrades are
done in a year.
I am tired of my FreeBSD CD been borrowed at work, but I don't want
to pay from my credit card for several subscriptions and then have to
wait for the reimbursements.

If $100 is not enough they can make it whatever is viable for them.
This will add additional CD sales and will give WC a better idea of
who their commercial customers are. Perhaps they can have a special
catalog for such clients.