Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:34:49 +0800
From:      "Kevin Sealey" <kevin.sealey@acslink.aone.net.au>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   X window problems

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BCFC23.ED341680

I have installed FreeBSD 2.2.2 but I am having difficulty configuring =
the mouse so that I can use the X windows system.  I have an ASUS TX97 =
motherboard (using K6) and the mouse is a microsoft PS/2  port mouse =
(not running off a com port).  I have tried to configure this but I am =
confused as to which protocol and driver to use.  I have tried several =
combinations but up to this point the mouse "does not respond".
I would welcome any suggestions or advice.

Regards
Kevin
(kevin.sealey@acslink.aone.net.au)

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BCFC23.ED341680

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I have installed FreeBSD 2.2.2 but I am having difficulty =
configuring the=20
mouse so that I can use the X windows system.&nbsp; I have an ASUS TX97=20
motherboard (using K6) and the mouse is a microsoft PS/2&nbsp; port =
mouse (not=20
running off a com port).&nbsp; I have tried to configure this but I am =
confused=20
as to which protocol and driver to use.&nbsp; I have tried several =
combinations=20
but up to this point the mouse &quot;does not respond&quot;.<BR>I would =
welcome=20
any suggestions or advice.<BR><BR>Regards<BR>Kevin<BR>(<A=20
href=3D"mailto:kevin.sealey@aone.net.au">kevin.sealey@acslink.aone.net.au=
</A>)</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BCFC23.ED341680--