Date:      Sun, 06 Dec 1998 17:05:38 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Confused about ports...

I track -stable and ports via cvsup. I noticed that the master ports
list of x-11 toolkits at http://www.freebsd.org/ports/x11-toolkits.html
has four qt ports. When I use /stand/sysinstall, configure, packages, I
can only find a package for qt1.40. I have directories for three qt
ports in my /usr/ports tree, missing only qt141.  I thought cvsup would
have updated my port skeleton tree as new ports were added?  Why
doesn't the list of ports fetched via sysinstall match the HTML ports
collection ??
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.