Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:02:46 +0200
From:      Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jbq@caraldi.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Successfully building ekiga

* Jeremy Messenger:

> We have no insterest with gnomemeeting/ekiga.

Well,  I'm  certainly missing  something  because  the Gnome  2.14
[1]Release  Notes mention  that Ekiga  is  now part  of the  Gnome
Desktop.  Could  you please develop further?   Your phrasing looks
very unpleasant to me...  BTW, who is « we »?  In the name of whom
are you talking?

> If we want to maintain gnomemeeting/ekiga, we would have done it
> long time ago. ;-)

Does it mean nobody is interested  in ekiga?  If this is the case,
shall I will keep the port private for me, myself and I?

> You will have to ask kwm, since he is maintaining gnomemeeting.

I  wonder if  it's still  maintained, because  AFAICT gnomemeeting
does not exist anymore, see http://www.gnomemeeting.org/

Anyway, thank you for your answers, I'm sure this will bring water
to the mill.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty