Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:52:16 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>, Dan Moschuk <dan@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pics of FreeBSD con

At 02:09 PM 10/20/1999 -0500, David Scheidt wrote:

> > I hope to get a picture of Jordan doing his new blow-up sheep "gneppie" style.
>
>Some things man was not meant to know.

That's a VERY bad pun.

--Brett

My feeling is, in a competitive environment, there will always be someone
who's the biggest and therefore a threat. So long as the sum of all the
other players is greater than that one, it will make sense for that
(dominant player) to toe the line and be standards-compatible.

--Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web