Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I got dropped.

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Paul T. Root wrote:

> I'm a little confused here. I got dropped from the mailling list last
> week, and have since re-upped, but nothing has happened.
>
> Did you take a vote and throw me off ;-) or is there something wrong?

Generally, if your mail is unreachable for 6 hours or so, an automated
scripts removes you from the FreeBSD mailing lists.  You might ask your
ISP if you're having mail trouble.

In the meantime, the majordomo command 'which' tells you which lists
you're currently subscribed to.  This may be helpful to see if you've been
dumped from a list.

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo