Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:25:26 -0400
From:      "tethys ocean" <tethys.ocean@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: swith old version to the new version

No; in document (http://www.hart.co.jp/spam/sa-clamav-e.html) only insruct
to spamassassin installation but I think perl updating process is hard and
differ from spamasssin installation, since it give some error  in below

 Verifying install for p5-GSSAPI>0 in /usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI
===>   p5-GSSAPI-0.22 depends on file:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Test/More.pm - found
===>   p5-GSSAPI-0.22 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/perl5.8.8 - found
===>  Configuring for p5-GSSAPI-0.22

 Welcome to GSSAPI.pm setup!

 run "perl Makefile.PL --help" to see further installation options

 Searching krb5-config command... not found! at ./Makefile.PL line 94.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/p5-Authen-SASL.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/p5-Net.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libwww.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin.