Date:      Mon, 1 May 1995 13:08:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      michael squires <mikes@nickel.ucs.indiana.edu>
To:        gj@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: iij-ppp for 1.1.5.1 home?

> > Could someone give me a pointer to where iij-ppp for 1.1.5.1 lives?

I have 0.92 for FreeBSD 1.1 on sir-alan.chem.indiana.edu in
./386bsd/freebsd/mikes-archive, which is a copy of my personal archive
of FreeBSD stuff.

>From the README file:

                README for User Process PPP

                 For Version 0.93 package
                      Oct. 15th 1994

                      Toshiharu OHNO
                     tony-o@iij.ad.jp

INTRODUCTION

 This is user process PPP software package. Normally, PPP is implemented
 as a part of kernel and hard to debug and/or modify its behavior.
 However, in this implementation, PPP is implemented as a user process
 with the help of tunnel device driver.

 Major Features

  o Runs under BSDI-1.1 and FreeBSD-1.1. Patch for NeXTSTEP 3.2 is also
    available on the net.