Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2014 00:23:47 -0800
From:      Andrew Bates <andrewbates09@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Working on NUMA support

Hey Adrian,

We spent the last few months on research/design and plan on spending the
next few months preparing tests, building the physical server(s) to test
on, and finishing the prototype'd functions.

There is some white-board and pen/paper design that hasn't yet made it to
the github repo, but the prototypes online are hopefully a solid base for
what we intend to complete. In the meantime, we are excited to hear who
else is interested in NUMA and if anyone has suggestions or concerns about
our approach.