Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 17:19:10 +0000
From:      Adrian Wontroba <aw1@stade.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdrom images

On Sun, Nov 22, 1998 at 09:22:42AM -0600, William C. House wrote:
> I purchased a set of cd's from walnut creek.  I am going to have to
> reinstall but I noticed that my second cd is scratched and no longer
> readable.  Are there images of these cd's by disk on line?

Speak nicely to WC or write to orders@cdrom.com - they may replace it
for you.

Disk 2 contains a live filesystem (ie, the files in a live system as
they would be shortly after installation), a copy of the web pages as
they were in July, and a copy of the CVS (source) repository from then
too.

There is nothing there that you need to perform the reinstall. The CVS
repository would give you a head start in setting up CVS and avoid that
first l-o-n-g cvsup run.

--
Adrian Wontroba, Stade Computers Limited.       phone:  (+44) 121 681 6677