Date:      Tue, 10 May 2016 15:55:49 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Philippe Guinoiseau <philippe.guinoiseau@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

On Tue, 10 May 2016 15:13:32 +0200, Philippe Guinoiseau wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a problem with my FreeBSD install.
> Rapidely after start, the install stoppe with this message. (see attached
> document).

The mailing list removes all non-text attachments. If it's an image,
upload it somewhere and provide a link.

If possible (and better for further reference), put the error text
directly into the message. This way it will be available to the
mailing list archives even after your upload has been removed.

Additionally, try to give your message a meaningful subject. Empty
subject lines often disappear due to spam filters. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany