Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:22:47 +0800
From:      "T.K C.Chua" <chewchua@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mailserver

Hi,
I need some help here.
When my company setup a webserver using FreeBSD as the O/S, they didn't
setup the mailserver, hence the mail was point to the ISP UUCP, now the
company wish to point it to our company server.
The problem here is:
1. I'm not quite clear the mailserver is setup or not at server,
   so, how do I check?
2. If the mailserver is ok, what should do?
3. What is mx-record?

I'm new in FreeBSD but getting alot document to help me out.

Thanks.

chua.