Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:42:09 +0100
From:      Ewout Boks <ewout@boks.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: FreeBSD Port: codeblocks-10.05_1

Hi ports,

The port maintainer sent me a patch that was useless, in reply to the =
message below. He also stopped communicating after his first email. =
Could you please help me in making him update the port properly?

With best regards,

Ewout Boks

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

> Van: Ewout Boks <ewout.boks@han.nl>
> Datum: 16 januari 2013 14:48:07 GMT+01:00
> Aan: ports@FreeBSD.org
> Kopie: ports@FreeBSD.org
> Onderwerp: FreeBSD Port: codeblocks-10.05_1
>=20
> Hi Port mantainer,
>=20
> Codeblocks has been updated to a new major release 12.x . The port =
still builds the 3 year old 10.x version. When will the port be updated?