Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:50:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      "lÛÇÅS" <djmoronic@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Heya,

i wanna know some stuff about FreeBSD, here are a list of my questions:

1) How can i create a new partition on my 6gb HDD and preserve all
data i had before.

2) A lot of your documentation makes references to msdos 6. I have
windows 98 and know that there are a lot of hdd access differences,
does it matter if I install from a windows 98 partition to a blank
partition?

3) How big is the entire FreeBSD installation, as I want to be able to
make an estimate when I am able to finish downloading it.

4) What files do I need?

5) Can I convert applications from Windows/DOS to FreeBSD if I dont
have the source code?

6) Does FreeBSD have an ISP dialer included like Windows 95/98/NT does?

7) What would the recommended size for a partition for FreeBSD be?

8) Are there any programming languages for FreeBSD that I can download
as I am very interested in developing FreeBSD applications

If you could answer all these questions for me, it would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you very much

==