Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:05:20 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   wrong docs for EXTRACT_CMD & friends...

Looks like when EXTRACT_CMD was updated, the docs at the begining
of bsd.ports.mk wasn't updated...

EXTRACT_CMD is defined as ${TAR}, but it says earlier:
# EXTRACT_CMD   - Command for extracting archive: "bzip2" if USE_BZIP2
#                                 is set, "gzip" otherwise.

Looks like the same for _BEFORE_ARGS and _AFTER_ARGS...

Could someone update these?

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579