Date:      Sat, 02 Mar 1996 09:49:33 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        multimedia@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: which Motif?

"Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:

>I'm reviewing a 3rd party one right now..  I have no word on price
>yet, but there are more players now in the Motif market than just X
>Inside, Inc.  If you can wait about 2 weeks, tops, I think I'll be

Well, I've got this shiny new mpeg card and I'd like to get some of
the mpeg tools compiled and such to play with (while I write the driver).

yea, but I've looked at Swim Motif for linux, and it sucks.
I've heard Moo-tif sucks, (if it's available).  I've used Accelerated-X
(a pretty old version now), and I was pretty impressed, so as far as
I can tell they've at least got ability to put together a good product.

>able to answer which ones are actually _available_, much less better.
>
>					Jordan

eric.