Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2019 04:36:56 -0500
From:      Andrew Collins <andrew@charlestondigitalfirm.com>
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd.org, Suggestions to increase your business

Hi freebsd.org,
Hope you are doing fantastic.

I am Andrew Collins Sr. Web Analyzer having 9+ years of experience in
Search Engine Marketing, Social media Marketing, Content Marketing,
Pay-per-click, Video Marketing etc.

While analyzing your website, we tracked some pitfalls for which your
website doesn=E2=80=99t show up within top search results on search engines
including Google. In addition to the same, we found that freebsd.org is not
able to achieve appropriate traffic/visitors for a couple of months.

I am quite impressed with your website - Business Concept, Content,
Call-to-Actions and others. As a web analyzer, I can recommend few things
to improve the website performance and I hope my suggestions will help
business & your website.

My suggestions:

=E2=80=A2 Publish Relevant Content (Blogs, Micro blogs, Article, Business B=
io and
etc)

=E2=80=A2 Update Your Content regularly for quick crawling

=E2=80=A2 Go for variation keywords and website optimization

=E2=80=A2 Update Best Title Metadata, Description Metadata, Keyword Metadat=

=E2=80=A2 Go for Social media marketing for more engagement and social medi=
a traffic

=E2=80=A2 Work on Page Loading speed and fix it to load within seconds

=E2=80=A2 Go for Content marketing and Video marketing

=E2=80=A2 Implement Latest Industry Specific Schema so you stand out as com=
pared to
your competitors=E2=80=99

not sure, if you can understand all above technical terms or not. Not to be
worried, I will help to make you understand about the above points with
brief descriptions.

If you have a technical team then I will wish you to go ahead and work on
the above factors or if you prefer then I can help you to work on the above
points.

If you are comfortable to go for a online meeting then please let me know.
If you need to know about the cost then please revert back to my email and
I will be happy to send you the quote with brief recommendation.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

*Andrew Collins*

Web Analyzer