Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:47:17 +0000
From:      "Harrison Grundy" <astrodogindustries@hotmail.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        mwlucas@freebsd.org
Subject:   Public Relations

I was given these 2 e-mail addresses to contact regarding Public Relations
activities. If someone could let me know who to contact about a booth at a
large LAN event, that'd be great. I'm working with the techs there to run
FreeBSD servers for all the games, services, etc. I'm also interested in
helping with PR if its needed.

I do need to compliment the freebsd-questions people, very fast reply when I
asked who I needed to talk to.

--Harrison Grundy