Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 11:32:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make world question

Hi there, I just supped the FreeBSD-stable tree, but after doing so I
noticed I only have about 75MB of free disk space left. Do I have enough
room to 'make world' (ie will the object code generated be bigger than 75MB)?

Also, I am using a custom kernel .. I'm assuming that a make world HAS to
rebuild the kernel, so does it write over my lightweight kernel with a
generic again?  Or do I have to build a new kernel after the make world
before I reboot?

Thanx,
-Mark

 :%t$sig   -- Oops, thought I was in vi..
| Mark Mayo		mark@quickweb.com |
| C-Soft  	        www.quickweb.com  |