Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:14:47 +0900
From:      Koichiro IWAO <meta@vmeta.jp>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: security/gnutls3 fails to install

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 09:16:25AM +1300, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting failures on the install step for security/gnutls3. Is this
> related to the problems with staging and INFO? What are possible
> workarounds?

Quick workarounds are:
 - Removing "info/gnutls3/gnutls.info-5" from pkg-plist and make install
 - installing gnutls3 from binary package (ex. pkg install gnutls3)

For some reasons, gnutls.info-5 is not generated. Only Japanese met the
issue up to this day. Probably you are the first non-Japanese person who
met this gnutls.info-5 issue. It wasn't LC_* or LANG environmental
variables issue but still something locale relevant.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <meta@vmeta.jp>