Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 18:31:24 -0400
From:      TURLOUGH FITZPatric <106154.3334@compuserve.com>
To:        freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dvisp/latex and fonts

Hi there,

I am currently trying to get the dvips/xdvi or any of those to work. When I
am running Latex it stops with errors:
/usr/local/lib/texmf/tex/size12.clo
!font OT1/cmr/m/n/12=cmr12 at 12.0not loadable:Metric(TFM) file not found.

I have spent a bit of time checking out the system and all the files are
there. Bye tthe way it is 2.1R that this is happening with. I know there
was a problem witht he fonts but I followed the steps to remedy this.

Is there anything else I can do?

I would be greatful for any suggestions.

thanks,
turlough.