Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:50:05 GMT
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/72922: linux emulation: suid/sgid threaded applications hang

The following reply was made to PR kern/72922; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@portaone.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/72922: linux emulation: suid/sgid threaded applications
 hang
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:40:54 +0200

 on 20.02.2005 19:21 Maxim Sobolev said the following:
 > Andriy,
 >
 > Can you please test the following patch and let me know if it help or not.
 >
 > http://www.pbxpress.com/~sobomax/72922.diff

 Maxim,
 sorry that it took me so long to try this patch, I could do reboot only
  on the past weekend and, ufortunately, this patch didn't fix the
 problem with MQ, strmqm command still hangs if conservative_signals=1. I
 am not sure if you commited exactly this patch or something different in
 current (unfortunately I am not able to test current), but this patch
 apparently does not work in this particular case. I am not sure if I
 will be able to help you with debugging kernel stuff (linux kld - most
 probably yes, kernel - most propbably not), but I can definitely provide
 you information about this particular program, strmqm, if you need it
 and if you tell me what to check for.

 --
 Andriy Gapon