Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:48:49 -0800
From:      nxfvbsd@southeast.net
To:        <Undisclosed Recipients@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Special Offers from Xavier Products

Kathmandu "2" Marijuana/Cannabis Alternative
The PERFECT Christmas Gift!

Nothing like this is available anywhere else!
Nothing more potent can be called Legal!
NEVER shows up in drug screenings!

Other Herbal Remedies available on our web site...

Aphrodisiac... Sweet Vjestika Special going on NOW!, Herbal Prozac, Natural Weight-Loss, Martial Arts Products

Want the web site? Check out our Special Offers...
Email grandkath@yahoo.com with the words "SEND-SITE" in the Subject of the message,
we will send you the web site address.
or
Order by Phone: <617-825-4555>
Order Center Open: Monday-Friday 12PM-9PM Eastern Time
(call the number above if the email address is not working)

To be removed... Email grandkath@yahoo.com with the word "REMOVE" in the Subject.