Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:42:04 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        stheg olloydson <stheg_olloydson@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The only worthwhile logo-related comments so far....

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 04:16:21PM -0800, stheg olloydson wrote:

> P.S. My agreement with Mr. Sm?rgrav's argument should not be construed
> as agreeing with what many (me included) perceive as the sneaky way
> this issue has been handled. Based on the comments from the few
> commiters that made comments on this topic, a discussion took place
> among the commiters who then unilaterally made the decision.

Sorry, but that's how the FreeBSD project works and always has worked.
The FreeBSD Core team has always decided policy for the FreeBSD
project, and they can handle it any way they like, including making
unilateral decisions with consulting with the FreeBSD user base.  For
better or worse, FreeBSD is not a democracy of users - if you thought
otherwise then you were just mistaken.

Kris

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--