Date:      Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:26:14 +0000
From:      "Abhishek Gupta (LIS)" <abgupta@microsoft.com>
To:        Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: maturity of hyperv

The drivers will work with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. There are no kno=
wn issues as of now.

I am guessing that by libs you mean to ask if there is good user mode tool =
integration. As of now we do not have much tool integration as the drivers =
are pretty basic in nature and provide storage, networking, timesync, heart=
beat, kvp, shutdown support only. However we intend to continue adding more=
 features and would love to hear any requirements that you may have.

I haven't looked very closely at bhyve however I suspect that the differenc=
es may be substantial. You will have to test this a bit on your own and we =
would be very interested in hearing your feedback.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Thanks,
Abhishek