Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:53:27 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: modem dialer

* Langa Kentane <LangaK@discoveryhealth.co.za> [20001108 17:36]: wrote regarding 'modem dialer'
=>Hi everyone.
=>Can anyone recommend a war dialler that I can use in my company network.  I
=>want the dialler to dial all the extensions numbers that I give it to check
=>who has got modems attached to their machines and to find out why.  We are
=>trying to stop ppl abusing company resources.
=>I am using Redhat Linux 6.2

????

=>Also can you please send replies to me also and not the list alone as our
=>company policy does not allow us to subscribe to mailing lists.
=>Thanks in advance.
=>
=>Langa Kentane			| TEL: (011) 881 3128
=>Security Administrator		| Cell: 082 606 1515
=>DISCOVERY HEALTH			| mailto:evablunted@earthling.net
=>www.discoveryhealth.co.za	| http://members.xoom.com/evablunte
=>
=>
=>
=>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
=>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke 5th Flr Furaha Plaza

My father, a good man, told me, "Never lose your ignorance; you cannot replace
it." -Erich Maria Remarque