Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2006 03:51:55 -0400
From:      beno <zope@2012.vi>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem With Upgrading

When I type
/stand/sysinstall
and go through the screens I get hung up in the ftp process. It keeps
telling me that it hasn't been able to retrieve any packages, no matter
what ftp sites I try or how many times I try. I select the site, it asks
me if I'm multi-user and if the network is configured. I say no because
it's a stand-alone machine and I'm the only user. It asks me about IPv6.
I tried yes the first time and it couldn't configure, so I say no now. I
forget what the next question is, but it has me select my connection.
Since I don't know, I select that option. Maybe that's the problem?
Please advise.
TIA,
beno