Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 00:57:25 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ADDITION: NFS problems in 4.5-PRERELEASE

I actually wanted to go to bed after posting my 4.5-PRE NFS problems
message, however, before I actually did that I ran a fsck on the NFS server
from which the filesystem causing the problems gets exported.

The fsck reported some inconsistencies (though the fs was not exactly
marked as dirty). I guess this may actually have had something to do with
the problem I reported. I'll let fsck repair the problems and see if I can
then successfully do my NFS copy. That will, however, happen tomorrow - I
don't think that I can do anything useful at 1:00 am.

Good night (this time really!)
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany