Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:29:52 -0800
From:      Andrew Moran <amoran@forsythia.net>
To:        Daniel Eischen <deischen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: seemingly unfixable Spinlock error under 5.3?

Okay this is weird!  If I move libc_r.* out of /usr/lib and into /tmp,
then gnucash will run without a problem!   if I move it back, it
crashes again.  I moved it out of the way and recompiled it
(portupgrade -fR gnucash).. It built fine (like it did before) and
runs.. but as soon as I move libc_r.* back into /usr/lib, it crashes.
:(

Do I need libc_r in /usr/lib?  is it safe to move them?    Everytime I
rebuild world, it'll just put it back, I'm guessing.  Ugh.

--Andy