Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2007 00:13:40 -0400
From:      "Chess Griffin" <chess.griffin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Working on a CUPS Update to Handbook

Hello there,

I would like to help contribute to the FreeBSD Documentation Project
and have started by doing a major update to the Handbook section on
CUPS.  I have also read all the information on the FDP page about how
to submit docs, but thought I would check here about the details.
Should I send a diff of the sgml as an attachment to this list, or
submit a PR with the diff, or post the HTML version on my own site for
review, or some other mechanism?  I hope to have this ready to submit
in the next 2-3 days.

Thanks in advance,
Chess

--