Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:49:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Charlie Sorsby <crs@sorsby.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on ThinkPad T60 series

Hello,

I'm new to this list so I hope that I'm not asking an FAQ.  I tried
the archive but had problems accessing beyond the first page of
hits.

Anyway, can I install freeBSD and XFree86 on a Lenovo T60-series
ThinkPad laptop?

Will I encounter any problems?  I've installed older versions of
freeBSD on desk{top|side} systems but never on a laptop so I'm
concerned that I'll not be able to get this laptop going with
freeBSD.

Is there any version of freeBSD preferred for this application?

How can I minimize the space consumed by WXP?  I don't want to
remove it entirely because I need it to update the firmware on my
GPS receiver -- Garmin don't support freeBSD...  :(

Thanks for any help or suggestions you may have to offer.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
--
Charlie Sorsby