Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:00:11 -0500
From:      "Kevin K" <kkutzko@teksavvy.com>
To:        "'Erik Trulsson'" <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 6.2 --> cvsup to 7.0 + make buildworld fails

I'll try removing /usr/src/* & re-cvsupping. Here is my stable-supfile,
however :

# Defaults that apply to all the collections
#
# IMPORTANT: Change the next line to use one of the CVSup mirror sites
# listed at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/mirrors.html.
*default host=cvsup4.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr
# The following line is for 7-stable.  If you want 6-stable, 5-stable,
# 4-stable, 3-stable, or 2.2-stable, change to "RELENG_6", "RELENG_5",
# "RELENG_4", "RELENG_3", or "RELENG_2_2" respectively.
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_7
*default delete use-rel-suffix

# If you seem to be limited by CPU rather than network or disk bandwidth,
try
# commenting out the following line.  (Normally, today's CPUs are fast
enough
# that you want to run compression.)
*default compress

## Main Source Tree.
#
# The easiest way to get the main source tree is to use the "src-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "src-*" collections.
# Please note:  If you want to track -STABLE, leave this uncommented.
src-all